Monday, November 17, 2014

"Scrap booked" Guest Book

 
I wanted to share this idea I came up with a few years ago for a scrap booked guest book.  I really wanted to have a guest book, but I thought what a great idea to take a picture of the guests and add it to the page they signed. I wish I actually did scrapbook, but I'm happy with how it looks.  I love how it captures precious memories of visits. I actually had misplaced it when we moved here 2 years ago and just found it in time for my cousin's visit.


This is the first page of the guest book.  It is when my cousin and her family came for a visit 5 years ago.

Me and my mom on one of her visits at the farmer's market.
Of course anyone could make this look nicer than me, but I really like looking through it and thinking of those lovely visits.

This post is linked up to; Hope in Every Season

2 comments:

  1. Aww Crystal. You make me cry. This is a beautiful way to keep precious memories. I'm going to start to do it to. I love this idea. Hey, I might even make it a gift for a couple of guys I know. They would enjoy this just as much, I bet..

    ReplyDelete