Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Crocheted Pumpkins


I found this pattern on Pinterest for these cute crocheted pumpkins.  They are so quick to make and fun.
 I added some embellishments, such as, little keys, tags that say fall, old little curly-cue bed springs. And I glued some of the bigger ones onto a bed spring with a doily under it.

I made them in 4 sizes. The smallest only takes about 1/2 hour to make.  It was fun using different colours of yarn and it was a great way to use up yarn scraps.

You can find the pattern here.

Thanks for stopping by.

This post is linked up to :

Talk of The Town
Vintage Charm Adirondack Girl
Make it Pretty Monday
Dagmar's Home Link Party

3 comments:

  1. The pumpkins are adorable! I love how you have added the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and I love the colors and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Crystal! I don't think your crochet pumpkins could be any cuter--I love them :) Thanks so much for bringing them to our Vintage Charm party!

    ReplyDelete