Friday, May 20, 2016

How I Earn Free Merchandise

I have to tell you of how I have earned $220.00 of free Amazon gift cards, which I have used to buy DVD's, collagen and other THM products.

I found this website called Swagbucks.  It is one of those survey websites and you can spend some time to answer the surveys, but you can also earn money by shopping online through their website.  I don't know about you, but I shop online at places like Amazon and Walmart quite often. If I shop through Swagbucks at these websites, I earn money.  I also found that you could earn money by booking hotels through their website.  I wish I'd seen this earlier because when Larry is working regularly, he stays about 10 nights per month at hotels.  That would equate to $75 of Amazon gift cards, or you could choose from lots of different gift cards, including PayPal.

So, just by booking a hotel through Swagbucks, I earn about $7.50.  They have hundreds of stores you can shop at and earn money. Such as, Expedia, Old Navy, Cabela's, Staples, Sears just to name a few.

If you want to check it out click here.  I would appreciate if you did go through this link, as I would receive referral Swagbucks and if you do it soon you could earn an extra 300 SB ($3.00) as well.

My Amazon shopping cart is full of items waiting for me to earn enough Swagbucks to redeem them for a gift card. I can't wait to place my order.

God bless.

This post is linked up to:

Monday of Many Blessings
Welcome Home Wednesdays Link Party
Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing on Welcome Home Wednesdays, we hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete