Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Around Here

I just wanted to share what has been happening around our place lately. Fall has set in and I was ready this year. My decorations were up Aug 31st and I hosted a Fall Kick Off Mom's Coffee Night in the beginning of September.
I will just share a bunch of pictures and here there are;

Corner of Dining Room

Above family room window

Under family room window. The bench was from one of our favorite places - the dump!



Above office desk

My newest decorations from my favorite store.

Dining Room
Rebekah taking Molly and Yadkin for a walk on the last day of summer. It was also the last day we had warm weather.


I guess there were disagreements about how hot is really was.  Ben, with no shirt, Jacob with a jacket.
There you have it. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love all your fall decorations! Your home is so cozy and warm. I would love to spend an afternoon at your house!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that too! My husband is on his way to Milwaukee right now with a truck. I thought that would be kind of out your way and wish I could have gone just to meet up with you.

      Delete
  2. Great decorations Crystal. You are so good at decorating your home for all seasons.
    Yadkin sure is growing fast. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete