Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ahhhh, soccer is finally over, but I wanted to post some pictures for our own memories. Here Becky is going after the ball. She played defence and I must say, this is the best she has ever played. But is also her last year.

This was Jacob's first year playing and he seemed to really like it (although, I think he liked snack the best).


Jacob is kicking on net here. Half way through this game, Jacob was on shift and he told everyone to "wait a minute". He then proceeded to pick a honeysuckle and ran over to me and said, "Here Mommy."

It was so sweet. Even his coach whispered over to me, "Did he just give you a flower?" I nodded yes and she made the, isn't that cute face.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get any good pictures of Ben, but he did play as well.






























No comments:

Post a Comment