Thursday, October 31, 2013

"Harvest Party"

Tonight, our church hosted their annual "Harvest Party".  We always have such a great time.  We bring goodies and have a hot dog supper and play games.  Our pastor closes the evening with a devotional.

All the kids wear cute costumes.  This year, Jacob dressed up as Robin Hood, Ben dressed up as a pirate and Rebekah dressed up as a girl from the '80's.




We played fun games. Such as "Needle in the Hay Stack"


And "Ring Toss" on to long pumpkin stems.



We all brought some snacks and I brought this;


Candy Corn Bark.  It is crazy good! Even better than I thought it would be from reading the recipe and looking at the pictures.

I got the recipe from Diana Rambles.

Well, this was a fun evening and tomorrow I will be getting the final touches done on all my crafts for the craft show on Saturday. I will be happy when it's over and I can FINALLY decorate our house for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment