Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Kid's Christmas Crafts



So, I'm not the only one who's been busy in our house. You can see in the picture above that Rebekah and Ben like to make things for the craft show too. Ben is busy making Birdseed Ornaments. They are to hang on an outside tree and come in a package of 3. This will be a great gift for grandparents, parents, teachers or anyone who likes to watch birds.

Rebekah has been making the glittery birds hanging in the tree. They come in red or blue. She is also putting together mugs & hot chocolate gift packages. These would be great for young friends or teachers.

1 comment:

  1. Boy if Ben lived near here, I would buy up all of his Birdseed Ornaments. Hey if there are any left from the craft shows, can I buy them? I know a few people who would love to have them, including me. It would be so awesome if he could hand deliver them to.
    Love Rebekah's glittery birds. Both of the colors are perfect! I really like the idea of the mugs & hot chocolate to.

    ReplyDelete