Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Update


Well, I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last post. Time flys by so fast lately. Right now I am baking bread to sell tomorrow at the Farmer's Market. I have already baked banana bread and a rhubarb pie that I will use as an example of the frozen pies I sell there. I have been busy in my garden and pumpkin patches, going to the farmers' market, and Larry has been quite busy with his new job of selling vehicles. We took a spur of the moment trip out to British Columbia to pick up a truck he bought there and on the way home, we went to my Mom's for a couple of days. That was so nice to hang out at the beach and enjoy summer. We also had Larry's parents here for 3 weeks, I had an operation and my Mom and niece came for a couple of days. So I must say that July went by very quickly!

So Jacob continues to be a very busy little boy. He loves to work with tools, so that is him in his swing set in the picture at the top. He had taken out half the floorboards and he took off the ladder. That's a big smile on his face as he is quite proud of himself. And the other picture is of our lawn tractor after Jacob raised up the back end with our car jack. He put the jack exactly where it needed to be to raise it up with out damaging it or himself! He's always walking around our yard saying, "I've got lot's of work to do."
Today as we were driving way out in the country, and Jacob was looking out his window. He said to me, "Mommy, the clouds are moving very fast. They are playing tag."
I have started some fall craft projects and I hope to post them very soon. So I will see you all again then.

No comments:

Post a Comment