Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Jacob's Vocabulary - Wacky Wednesdays

I really just want to try to remember some of the things that Jacob says that make me smile. I really don't remember too much about Rebekah and Ben, so I thought if I write it down, I will be more likely to remember.
Yesterday another stray dog showed up at our house. Jacob fell in love with her, so we will give her the one week chance to see if she follows our rules, if not we call the no kill dog rescue and they will find a good home for her. Anyway, I guess she sneezed, but this is what Jacob told me, "She must be sick because she "bless youed"."   I love the way little ones put things together to learn on their own. When people sneeze, other people say "bless you", so that is what he thinks it's called.

I am participating in "Wacky Wednesdays" from Rebekah's blog, Country God Girl

1 comment:

  1. Jacob comes up with the most precious things and he does it in such a beautiful perfect way.

    ReplyDelete