Monday, August 12, 2013

Beet Green and Feta Pasta & Grilled Chicken


I came across this recipe for Beet Greens and Feta Pasta and loved it.  It is especially good with grilled chicken.

I found the recipe here.  I added a couple squirts of lemon juice to brighten up the flavour a bit.

I made up a marinade for the chicken and it was delicious.  It was hard to write out the recipe, because I was sitting on the kitchen floor by my spice cupboard, grabbing spices and shaking them up into the dish on the counter. So, I think this is pretty close. (The chicken in the picture is a different recipe. I prefer my grilled chicken, but we ran out of propane on our BBQ)

1/3 c lemon juice
1/4 c oil
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
1 Tbsp dried parsley
salt and pepper.

I marinaded 6 chicken breast in this for about 5 hours then grilled them.


No comments:

Post a Comment