Monday, February 22, 2016

A Happy Birthday

Well, today I celebrated yet another birthday.  It's funny how they come around so often (or so it seems!).

I woke up to the boys scurrying around, hanging balloons to decorate and the presents they bought me all ready.

Jacob said he just had to draw him and me on one of the balloons. He is so sweet.


Rebekah was so helpful all day. She even made me a breakfast wrap and it was so good! She also made me a Turtle Cheesecake and it was completely Trim Healthy Mama approved. It was covered in pecans, chocolate and caramel sauce. YUM! You can find the recipe here.  It turned out so good. I find I don't like many desserts on THM, but usually a cheesecake is good.


I am so blessed by my family and friends. Thank you God for them all.

Thanks for stopping by,
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Crystal. It looks like you had a very Blessed day filled with Love from family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHAY!!! I hope you had a great day. That dessert looks delicious! Your kids seemed to have done many special things for you, you are definitely blessed.

    ReplyDelete