Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Riding Little Joe

I am so excited to post these pictures of Ben and Jacob riding Little Joe our miniature donkey. I was practicing in the barn a few weeks ago. I had Little Joe tied up really tight. Then I would put Jacob on his back for about 5 mins at a time. But then along comes Larry! He just gets the donkey and plops a kid on top and leads him around. Little Joe did really well.
This morning (which is actually October 24th) we had a daycare come for a field trip to our pumpkin patch. Little Joe was at the fence and the kids were just petting him and poking him in the eye and putting their fingers in his mouth. He just stayed there, loving every minute of it. I hope one day we can offer rides on him. I'm sure he would love all the attention.











No comments:

Post a Comment