I have just received my first Bulk Order today! This is very exciting for me. I am fully stocked on all these items for probably a good 2 years now and the price was 1/2 of what I would pay in stores, other than the Cream of Tartar. It would have cost hundreds of dollars to buy 2.27 kg of Cream of Tartar in the grocery store.
I just have to share what I got;
- 5 kg Baking Powder
- 11.34 kg Baking Soda (This will be great for my cleaning budget)
- 2.27 kg Cream of Tartar
- 12 kg 7 Grain Cereal (This will be used up quickly in multi grain bread)
- 11.34 kg Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 4.8 kg Small White Navy Beans (There is a ham in the freezer calling your name for canned pork and beans)
- 10 kg Flax Seed
- 2.27 kg Cinnamon
- 2.27 kg Garlic Powder (This is a HUGE amount, but it will last a long time and the price was right!)
- 20 kg Table Salt
- 2.27 kg Citric Acid (Which I bought to make cheese, but after looking at the cost of buying the milk, it is cheaper to buy cheese on sale. Huge disappointment! So now maybe we'll make some Bath Fizzers)
- 4.8 kg Raw Hulled Sunflower Seeds (for our homemade yogurt)
- 4 - 1 pound pkgs Instant Yeast
Oh, by the way, I bought the T.P. from Costco. It was on sale for $14! That is $9 cheaper than our local grocery store.
Now I would like to look into getting some pretty, old fashioned, huge, glass canisters to put all this stuff in. Oh well, that's another day.