Monday, May 14, 2012

Pen Pals Wanted

Hello.  I am looking for pen pals for my daughter Rebekah.  She has a few through our home school board, but we thought it would be neat to meet girls from outside of Alberta. (Alberta is good too, if that's where you are from.)  You can look at her blog, Country God Girl to get to know her a bit.
If your daughter would like to correspond with a junior high, christian girl who lives in rural Alberta, please contact me with the "Contact Me" button. 
Some rules for safety; You must have an active blog and you must be a christian, homechooling family.

We look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

  1. That's so wonderful! I hope you find lots of homeschooling girls to write to your daughter. We have done the same thing (but my girls are much younger than yours) Have a blessed week ahead ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily Fay. Rebekah would be so excited to get some more pen pals.

      Delete